I have come up with a tentative list on how to get 2 Cute in order and on track starting July 5th!
1. Monday- Craft Idea Monday: where I will blog about a cool craft idea I have found for using rubber stamps, or something I came up with myself or even blog about a great product to use when stamping!
2. Tuesday- New Digi Tuesday: Where I will release a new digital stamp for sale.
3. Wednesday- Craft Project Wednesday: Where I try and create the Craft Idea that I talked about on Monday or just make a craft using 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.
4. Thursday- New Digi Thursday: Where I will release a new digital stamp for sale
5. Friday- Sketch Friday: Where I will draw new stamp idea sketches that I will choose from the list of ideas YOU have wrote down on the Your Stamp Ideas page, and some of my own ideas!
6. Saturday- Freebie Saturday: Where I will post a FREEBIE Digital Stamp!
7. Sunday- Sneak Peek Sunday: Where I will tell you what will be going on for the week, a digi sneak peek and throw in a few fun facts about me!
July 16th- 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.com will open, where you will have instant access to all digital stamps. Then I will start adding all the cling cushion rubber stamps for sale.
I have also decided to just focus on getting the digital stamp versions out and then based on how well they do, I will them turn them into cling cushion rubber stamps. This way I can focus on inking and getting more digital stamps out faster so everyone can play with!
I think if I can stick to this schedule, it will work out great!!!