Here is how I did it:
1. I turned the turtle sundae stamp over and placed all 4 wood squares on top to get the whole imaged stamped.
2. I colored each wood piece with prisma color pencils and then outlined the turtle with a a clear glitter pen and brushed the background with gold pearl x powder.
3. I then coated each piece with Triple Thick gloss 2 times.
From there I was just thinking that the pin backing wold hold the four pieces in place, but that wasn't the case. I first put some E-6000 glue on the edges and tried glueing them together. It wasn't a strong hold, so I thought I will just glue all four pieces onto a piece of brown felt.
4. I used some fabric glue to glue the felt to the wood and let dry.
5. Then glued the circle pin backing to the back with E-6000.
6. Lastly I added a thin coat of Triple thick gloss once again over the top to seal once more!
*I need to remember to take pictures of my next project as I go so everyone can see the process*