t- shirts and regular t-shirts too. They do offer other items to put your images on such as bags, mugs and even Calendars. This is all still in the "thinking" stage for I am not sure how I would want to color them.
Here are a few ideas
1. Just use the outline as is but change the color of the line to relate to shirt.
ex. Use a dark blue outline on a light blue shirt
2. Some how use the sketches.
3. Just use flat digital color with black outline.
4. Use flat digital color but change color of outline and add shading.
5. Use digital coloring but use Corel Painter to do chalks, water color etc.
6. Color by hand using markers, colored pencils, or chalks then scan in.
Let me know what you think about putting some of the designs on Cafe Press!